We search for caregivers who share the same high standards that we do. They must be highly skilled and experienced, balanced, flexible, friendly, and have a genuine love for children!
All applicants must also allow us to run extensive background checks before being placed with a family in our agency. These checks include comprehensive assessment of driving records, a thorough criminal background check in every state in which the candidate has lived, a social networking trace search, as well as searches in the sexual offender registry and homeland security database.
Big Sky Nanny Is Always Looking for Qualified Candidates to Fill a Wide Variety of Childcare Positions.
It is easy to apply for a nanny or babysitting position with Big Sky Nanny. We not only place experienced full and part time nannies in both live-in and live-out arrangements, but also offer occasional babysitting services, wedding & special event nanny placements, as well as summer and after-school nannies!
We require every nanny we place through Big Sky Nanny to meet our minimum qualifications in order to continue in our Nanny Screening Process. This ensures that we are only offering the best qualified and experienced nannies in the area to our clients. If you meet or exceed our requirements, start the application process so we can get to work on finding the perfect family for you!
Each Applicant We Represent Must Meet or Exceed These Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of recent professional nanny/childcare experience with references
- Ability to make a one-year commitment (for long-term positions)
- First-Aid & Infant/Child CPR certification (or willing to become certified within one month of employment and renew when expired)
- Must be at least 18 years old and high school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License for at least 2 years & clean driving record
- Reliable vehicle & full-coverage auto insurance
- Excellent references – childcare, professional & personal