When you register with Big Sky Nanny, you will receive the following benefits:
- Assistance in creating a professional job description
- Unlimited consultations with our experienced, knowledgeable staff
- Complete review of your family’s childcare and household needs
- Help in negotiating the terms of your nanny’s contract with your family
- Assistance in drafting and finalizing a professional Nanny Employment Agreement between your family and the nanny you choose
- Education regarding the in-home childcare industry including tax help and advice, insurance information, and payroll/benefits information.
- We are here for both the family and nanny to answer any questions and help in any way we can throughout the employment of your nanny.
We require a non-refundable consultation and referral fee to begin processing your application and screening nanny candidates that fit your childcare needs. This fee is due at the time your Family Application is completed and returned to our office along with a signed copy of the Client Service Agreement.
CONSULTATION AND REFERRAL FEES:
- Consultation & Referral
- Annual Occasional Babysitting
- Wedding and Special Event Consultation
- (depending on number of nannies requested)
- Summer Nanny Consultation
- Live-In Nanny Placement
- Occasional Babysitting Referral
- Wedding/Special Event
- Live-Out Nanny Placement
- Summer Nanny Placement
- Short-Term Placement
- Nanny Share Placement
- Split (50/50)